This internship offers a great opportunity to learn and contribute to the development of a dynamic company, with a positive environmental impact, in a growing industry. We are looking for a great team player to work closely with a small, but dynamic, communications team.
Agilyx is an early leader in the advanced recycling of difficult-to-recycle post-use plastic streams. With Agilyx’s chemical recycling technology, mixed plastic waste can be converted to new virgin-equivalent plastics, as well as chemical products and fuels – creating the opportunity for true circularity. The company has not only developed these first-to-market products but has also developed a feedstock management company Cyclyx International, LLC. and is working with many waste service providers, municipalities, petrochemical, and brand and retail companies to develop closed-loop advanced recycling solutions for mixed waste plastics.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Communications team to translate messaging concepts into visual communication
- Creating monthly Constant Contact newsletters and ad hoc distributions
- Assist with website updates via WordPress CMS
- Write entries for various industry award submissions
- Create, design and publish digital materials for social media and website
- Assist with copywriting for social media posts
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Undertaking digital marketing research, identifying relevant online publications and advertising costs
Qualifications and Skills
- We are open to seeing candidates having attained or currently studying towards degrees in graphic design, communications, advertising or other relevant studies.
- Previous experience of marketing research, working or interning in a communications team, and managing professional social media channels would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- A firm knowledge of AP Style
- Proficiency in the below software programs is required:
- Adobe CC: Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom
- Microsoft Office: Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- WordPress CMS