Do you have at least 7 years’ experience managing a documentation and drawing management system?
If so, Agilyx–a company committed to solving the world’s plastic waste problem–is looking for a Document Control Specialist to manage Engineering, Operations, EHS, and R&D Lab documentation to support our mission.
The Documentation Control Specialist is responsible for the creation and maintenance of engineering and manufacturing related documentation, i.e., product drawings, Bills of Materials (BOMs), Engineering Change Orders (ECOs).
The Key Responsibilities of the Document Control Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain Engineering, Operations, EHS, and Lab document integrity and revision control in Vault
- Issue part and document numbers
- Proof and release multi-department documents
- Build BOM structure and maintain customer project BOM
- Project management documentation support for customer document package issue
- Engineering Change Control support, document release, and dashboard status reports
Plastic waste is an immense global challenge, with only 10% of post-use plastic is recycled today. The rest ends up in landfills, incinerators, and the environment due to its chemical complexity, contamination and an infrastructure built for a different kind of economy. Agilyx is changing this. With Agilyx’s chemical recycling technology and intelligent feedstock management system, mixed plastic waste can be converted to new virgin equivalent plastics, as well as chemical products and fuels – creating the opportunity for true circularity.
The key skills and qualities of the Document Control Specialist:
- 7+ years’ experience in document management, experience with engineering documentation
- Attention to detail, formatting, table of contents, figures/tables
- High flexibility and ability to adjust to uneven workload
- Ability to meet deadlines to support projects
- Multi-tasking between departments, time management of shifting priorities
- Experience with basic CAD is preferred for document revision updates.
- Experience with Programs/Platforms – Autodesk AutoCAD and Vault, OneDrive and file share with external clients, Visio, Office 365 Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc), interfacing with Oracle NetSuite ERP, PDM (product data management), MRP (materials requirements planning)
- Train new staff on the use of Vault
- Provide input for team review of future documentation and drawing management system