The Rationale for this Position
Cyclyx International LLC is a newly-formed Joint Venture between Agilyx AS and ExxonMobil Chemical Company committed to addressing the worldwide plastic waste problem. Cyclyx is seeking a finance professional to be an integral part of launching and scaling our innovative waste-plastic-feedstock-management business model to help drive the current recycling rate of waste plastics from10% to 90%.
An Overview of the Role
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting, processing, and analyzing financial information utilized by stakeholders to design and implement business strategy. You will support Proforma modeling, forecasting and the strategic planning process; ensure the accuracy and integrity of reported data; assist with the monthly budget vs. actual reports and Cyclyx financial statements. You will interact with managers across the company to provide information, explanations, and counsel on financial accounting.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Help define and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop financial models/proforma statements and analyze them to support strategic initiatives
- M&A activities
- Budgeting and 5–10-year outlook
- Own vs Buy
- ROI analysis
- Help develop and maintain pricing strategies.
- Support management with data driven analysis
- Assist in identifying and implementing business development tools and dashboard reports.
- Assist with budgeting & rolling forecasts.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant financial analyst experience preferably in a supply chain / logistics support growth company.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, NetSuite a plus.
- Advanced level of Excel (pivot tables, v-h lookup, graphics, etc.).
- Experience developing and/or working with proforma models.
- Strong communications and presentation skills (PowerPoint proficiency).
BS/BA in Accounting
- Ability to work in dynamic fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be a quick learner who can roll up their sleeves and can work and communicate with with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Self-confidence with strong problem-solving skills.
- Takes initiative
- Effectively project the Cyclyx corporate image and its values.
Reports to: VP Finance, Business Partner
Type: Salaried; full time
Regular Work Hours: 8:30-5:00. There will be evening and weekend work.
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Work environment: professional office
Travel: Not expected to exceed 10%
Physical Demands: are in keeping with an “office job”