Over the last two years, the company has been transitioning from a research and development company to a growth and operating Company. The Lab Manager – Analytics will support the growing analytical work within the Company. This position will report to the Director, R&D who is based in Tigard, Oregon, but will have oversight of the activities that may occur in the Company’s other location as well. In this role, you will:
- Oversee the day-to-day activity for analytical testing, equipment, and analyst team members.
- Interface with customers (internal and external) to define requirements and plan analytical testing to qualify large volumes of polymer feedstocks.
- Be the principal liaison to Cyclyx International, Agilyx subsidiary, regarding feedstock testing, QC and coordination.
- Communicate testing results to wider team members (internal & external)
- Maintain polymer testing equipment as part of the Agilyx R&D team.
- Coordinate and prioritize feedstock evaluation activities across multiple locations
- In preparation for this role you will:
Have 10 years’ experience in an industrial production environment.
- Have intellectual acuity allowing for multi-dimensional thinking, vision building, analysis, and problem-solving.
- Proven ability to deliver results; focused on accountability and continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical, writing, and quantitative skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster and promote long-term relationships with customers and clients.Strong interpersonal skills
- that foster and promote long-term relationships with customers and clients.
- Experience maintaining analytical equipment
- A BA or BS in Science or Engineering, Polymer Science preferred.