Since its founding in 2004, Agilyx has been committed to finding ways of turning plastics into a renewable resource. To support our rapidly growing, multi-subsidiary organization, Agilyx Group has purchased and implemented NetSuite as our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform. We need an experienced NetSuite Administrator to help build out new functionality, support and sustain existing processes, and maximize the value we get from our ERP.
NetSuite is currently used primarily to support our Finance, Sales, and Procurement processes. Our current and anticipated needs for expanded functionality include Advanced Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Logistics, CRM, Internal and External Project Management, and more. This position will play a key role in developing these capabilities as part of a broader effort to improve and sustain process maturity throughout the organization. The successful candidate will have a knack for process improvement and will consistently strive to help us find better, more efficient ways to work more effectively within NetSuite. There will also be opportunities to support integrations between NetSuite and external systems.
- Plan, review, and revise feature configurations and customizations within NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs
- Manage roles and permissions, working closely with Finance to avoid segregation of duty concerns
- Support requests for user adds/changes/deletes
- Assist users in the creation of reports, KPIs, and saved searches
- Document NetSuite processes, create user guides, and assist with training
- Troubleshoot and fix user issues and coordinate with outside support services when necessary
- Support system and financial audits as needed
- Monitor, evaluate, test, and implement NetSuite system updates
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, internally or with external partners and consultants
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, proper usage, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, customizations, and integrations
- Perform regular data audits, check error logs, and resolve issues identified therein
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with NetSuite and a deep understanding of its capabilities and limitations, including SuiteAnalytics, SuiteFlow, and SuiteBuilder
- Experience working with a variety of both native and 3rd-party NetSuite modules
- Full proficiency in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and the NetSuite data model
- Expertise designing, building, and testing Workflows according to business requirements
- Experience working as a business systems analyst
- Experience working with CRM systems (NetSuite or otherwise)
- Strong understanding of billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning, audit, and reporting
- NetSuite Administrator Certification strongly preferred
- A Bachelors or Masters degree is not required but will be viewed favorably, particularly in Computer or Information Science or a related discipline
- Excellent business acumen, commitment to teamwork, and results orientation.
- Good interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-confidence, initiative, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable personal and professional ethics.
Reports to: Director of Information Technology
Type: Salaried; full time
Work Hours: Generally 8:00-5:00 with some flexibility. Agilyx has offices and projects globally, so occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Location: Portsmouth, NH, Tigard, OR, or Remote; hybrid arrangements are welcome
Work environment: professional office and manufacturing
Travel: Less than 5%
Physical Demand is substantially that of an office environment. Occasional lifting and manual work.
Due to the level of access to sensitive data, this position may be subject to a background check