The key responsibilities of a Process Engineer (Chemical) include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop process systems for the Agilyx process, utilizing good engineering practices.
- Assist in the development of experiments, evaluating results and implement in future designs
- Support the execution of projects through each phase from feasibility study to commissioning and plant operation
- Support optimization efforts to include process data review, root cause analysis and solutions development.
- Support construction, commissioning, performance testing, and troubleshooting efforts at deployed facilities.
Since its founding in 2004, Agilyx has been committed to finding ways of turning plastics into a renewable resource. Agilyx has leveraged the success of the generation 7 plant design in Oregon to develop business development opportunities and contractual agreements to design full-scale conversion facilities utilizing Agilyx’s pyrolysis technology.
As such, Agilyx is needing to increase its bandwidth in product design and management to keep pace with market demand for Agilyx equipment.
The key skills and qualities of a Process Engineer (Chemical):
• BS in Chemical Engineering related discipline from an accredited university, but BS in other engineering disciplines with chemical process experience welcome to apply
• At least 5 years of experience developing and deploying chemical process systems.
• Comfortable with PC-based software tools, such as the MS-Office® suite and process engineering software such as ChemCAD or ASPEN.
• Demonstrated proficiency in root cause analysis, time/project management and adaptability to changing priorities, with demonstrable system thinking approach.
• Excellent business acumen, commitment to teamwork, and results driven; Superior interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• The ideal candidate will have experience in established companies and familiarity with best practices and a preference for working in the entrepreneurial culture of an early stage, rapidly growing company.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.