The Rationale for this Position
Agilyx is a forward-thinking organization and has become a leader in addressing a significant world issue, waste plastics. Agilyx Corporation is an innovative Company that has spent the last 15 years developing technologies and processes to convert waste plastics to various hydrocarbon products including virgin-like plastics, chemical intermediates such as Naphtha and a variety of low Sulphur, low carbon fuels. Over the last two years the company has been transitioning from a research and development company to a growth and operating company.
Agilyx is at a stage where it needs a Product Stewardship Manager to support the various sustainable and technical aspects of the products enabled by Agilyx’s technology. We are searching for an individual that possesses the same passion, drive and expertise as the other Agilyx team members.
An Overview of the Role
This position will bring technical support and expertise to a customer-focused business development approach. You will be an integral contributor to market expansion, the acceleration of the biz dev pipeline, and the provision of technical support to our existing customers.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Manage the Product Stewardship/Regulatory processes and certifications; oversee regulatory compliance of Agilyx licensed products, including maintenance of requisite product registrations, new product reviews, 3rd party certifications.
- Work closely with R&D, Bus. Dev, Comms., and plant EH&S teams and provide regulatory guidance on new materials, product formulations, product risk, end uses, etc.
- Provide regulatory training to Agilyx departments as needed.
- Maintain, develop, standardize and optimize product stewardship processes.
- Monitor emerging regulations, assess impact and communicates to all stakeholders.
- Interpret regulatory publications and translate them into appropriate risk management strategies.
- Lead or participate in regulatory risk reviews
- Aid in the maintenance brand and technology IP portfolios.
- 5-10 years’ experience in an industrial production environment
- Solid proficiency in chemical regulations
BS/BA in science or engineering
- Intellectual acuity allowing for multi-dimensional thinking, vision building, analysis, and problem-solving.
- Proven ability to deliver results; focused on accountability and continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical, writing, and quantitative skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster and promote long-term relationships with customers and clients
- Impeccable personal and professional ethics.
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Type: Salaried; full time
Regular Work Hours: 8:30-5:00. There will be evening and weekend work.
Location: Portsmouth, NH; Houston, TX; Portland, OR
Work environment: professional office
Travel: Not expected to exceed 30%
Physical Demands are in keeping with an “office job”