Do you have solid financial acumen and 5-10 years’ experience in an industrial production environment?
If so, Agilyx is seeking a Technical Business Development Executive to bring technical support and expertise to a customer-focused business development approach. The successful candidate will be a integral part of the Agilyx Business Development team.
The key responsibilities of a Technical Business Development Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical support for all elements of sales and customer service from initial point of contact through deployed systems.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the industry so you can effectively discern and communicate the value proposition of our technology solutions.
- Working closely with the VPs of Business Development to define, expand and realize business development opportunities and develop marketing materials.
- Coordinating and processing customer-specific technical requests.
- Developing new insights into situations, questioning conventional approaches, and encouraging new ideas and innovations.
Agilyx is an award-winning innovative company that is committed to addressing the worldwide plastic waste problem. Since its founding in 2004, Agilyx has been committed to finding ways of turning plastics into a renewable resource.
Over the last two years we have been transitioning from a research and development company to a growth and operating company. Agilyx is currently at a stage where it needs to add more capability to support the various technical aspects of the Business Development process.
The key skills and qualities of a Technical Business Development Executive:
- BS/BA in science or engineering.
- 5-10 years’ experience in an industrial production environment.
- Solid financial acumen essential to project planning, proposal development, and M&A activity.
- Intellectual acuity allowing for multi-dimensional thinking, vision building, analysis, and problem-solving.
- Proven ability to deliver results; focused on accountability and continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical, writing, and quantitative skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster and promote long-term relationships with customers and clients
- Impeccable personal and professional ethics.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.