Join Us in Changing the World
Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join Agilyx in helping forge a new industry where we can truly make a difference. Agilyx has developed a technology platform that can take waste plastics and polymers and coverts them to highly valuable oils and chemicals. We are leading innovations in technologies, business models, and partnerships required to marry the chemical and waste industries.
Our culture is entrepreneurial. We are passionate about what we do! By working together and combining our talents, we know that we will have a meaningful positive impact on the environment.
All of our positions require the ability to juggle multiple priorities, to take initiative, to work collaboratively in a deadline-driven team environment, and to maintain a relentless focus on quality. If, and only if, you thrive in a very fast-paced entrepreneurial culture and are prepared to do whatever it takes to meet our ambitious goals, consider these “green collar” opportunities.
Our Guiding Principles
In our interactions with our employees, customers, suppliers, and shareholders, we will:
Treat people with respect and integrity;
Value, trust and empower our employees;
Commitment to safety in every aspect of our daily lives;
- Act with the highest degree of integrity;
- Be innovative, collaborative and willing to take risks;
- Strive to deliver superior results and continuously improve;
- Be leaders in environmental awareness and social responsibility;
- Be open and honest with our communications;
- Accept responsibility and meet commitments.
Positions at Agilyx are generally either in Portsmouth, NH or Tigard, OR. If you have an interest in pursuing any of the following roles, you are welcome to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounting Manager Tigard, OR
Reporting directly to our Corporate Controller, your primary objective will be to provide leadership and coordination of company accounting system, accounting policies, and monthly close. Responsible for the management of the accounting department which includes payroll, billing, accounts payable, and foreign entities. Ensures that company accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles (NGAAP). In this role, you will:
- Manage the semi-annual and annual audits.
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Maintain financial ERP structure including COA, departments and intercompany relationships.
- Document and maintain accounting activity policies and detailed operating procedures
- Administer stock option program, including stock-based compensation.
- Ensure a sound internal control environment.
In preparation to take on this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, MBA a plus.
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in Accounting, preferably in a manufacturing technology publicly-traded company experiencing rapid growth.
- Have a CPA certification.
- Have knowledge of ERP systems, NetSuite a plus.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze financial data and prepare account reconciliations and consolidated financial statements.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, initiative, and strong problem-solving skills.
Sr Project Manager–Industrial Capital Projects, Tigard, OR
Agilyx Values Diversity—We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note to Recruiters and Employment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and employment agencies and will not pay a recruiting fee to any outside agency unless we have a signed agreement and have requested assistance, in writing, for a specific opening.