Join Us in Changing the World
Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join Agilyx in helping forge a new industry were we can truly make a difference. Agilyx has developed a technology platform that can take waste plastics and polymers and coverts them to highly valuable oils, and chemicals. We are leading innovations in technologies, business models and partnerships required to marry the chemical and waste industries.
Our culture is entrepreneurial. We are passionate about what we do! By working together and combining our talents, we know that we will have a meaningful positive impact on the environment.
All of our positions require the ability to juggle multiple priorities, to take initiative, to work collaboratively in a deadline driven team environment, and to maintain a relentless focus on quality. If, and only if, you thrive in a very fast paced entrepreneurial culture and are prepared to do whatever it takes to meet our ambitious goals, consider these “green collar” opportunities.
Our Guiding Principals
In our interactions with our employees, customers, suppliers and shareholders, we will:
- Treat people with respect and integrity;
- Value, trust and empower our employees;
- Commitment to safety in every aspect of our daily lives;
- Act with the highest degree of integrity;
- Be innovative, collaborative and willing to take risks;
- Strive to deliver superior results and continuously improve;
- Be leaders in evironmental awareness and social responsibility;
- Be open and honest with our communications;
- Accept responsibility and meet commitments.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to careers@agilyx, with the job title in the subject line. No phone calls or mailed submissions please. We will contact you if your background meets our requirements, and we thank you for your interest in our company.
Agilyx Values Diversity—We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note to Recruiters and Employment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and employment agencies and will not pay a recruiting fee to any outside agency unless we have a signed agreement and have requested assistance, in writing, for a specific opening.