Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join Agilyx in helping forge a new industry where we can truly make a difference. Agilyx has developed a technology platform that can take waste plastics and polymers and coverts them to highly valuable oils and chemicals. We are leading innovations in technologies, business models, and partnerships required to marry the chemical and waste industries.
Our culture is entrepreneurial. We are passionate about what we do! By working together and combining our talents, we know that we will have a meaningful positive impact on the environment.
All of our positions require the ability to juggle multiple priorities, to take initiative, to work collaboratively in a deadline-driven team environment, and to maintain a relentless focus on quality. If, and only if, you thrive in a very fast-paced entrepreneurial culture and are prepared to do whatever it takes to meet our ambitious goals, consider these “green collar” opportunities.
Our Guiding Principles
In our interactions with our employees, customers, suppliers, and shareholders, we will:
Treat people with respect and integrity;
Value, trust and empower our employees;
Commitment to safety in every aspect of our daily lives;
- Act with the highest degree of integrity;
- Be innovative, collaborative and willing to take risks;
- Strive to deliver superior results and continuously improve;
- Be leaders in environmental awareness and social responsibility;
- Be open and honest with our communications;
- Accept responsibility and meet commitments.
Positions at Agilyx are generally either in Portsmouth, NH or Tigard, OR. If you have an interest in pursuing any of the following roles, you are welcome to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sr Project Manager–Industrial Capital Projects, Tigard, OR
We need to increase our Project Management capability to keep pace with the market demand for our conversion technology. In this role, you will assume oversight of multiple assigned projects at multiple sites, ensuring that all project deliverables are achieved within expected schedules, budgets, level of quality, and functionality. Project responsibilities will range from conceptual scoping, estimating and feasibility through construction and closeout, and include management of the internal project team and outside services contractors.
The key qualifications for this role include:
- BS degree or equivalent in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of engineering project management experience, preferably related to $40MM+ manufacturing and capital projects. EPC experience a plus.
- Understands project FEL phases and required deliverables for project success; proficient with project scheduling software.
- Experience developing scopes of work for engineering and construction activities.
- Team player with the ability to interact effectively with engineers, operations, and outside engineering firm personnel.
- Highly organized with attention to detail; strong written and verbal communication; good problem-solving and decision-making.
Procurement Specialist–Portsmouth, NH
Reporting directly to the VP of Technology Integration and Manufacturing, your primary objective will be for ensuring that Agilyx has a steady and predictable supply of goods and services per specification and the associated supplier network. In this role you will:
- Engage in straight transactional buying per demand identified by ERP demand planning and manually entered purchase requests.
- Locate and qualify suppliers that can provide these goods and services.
- Negotiate competitive costs while maintaining strong relationships with suppliers.
In preparation for this role you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study (technical degree, accounting, business) or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years’ of experience in both strategic and tactical buying-planning capacities with companies that design and manufacture equipment or components. Demonstrable track record of developing supply chain networks that routinely deliver per expectations and are supportive of planned company growth.
- Strong and effective negotiating skills that substantively contribute to building supplier accountability while maintaining a respectful business relationship.
- Fluency in ERP system functionality and upkeep, preferably with NetSuite.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent judgment regarding health, safety, environmental guidelines, rules and regulations as they pertain to equipment design and chemical plant operation.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally at all levels in the organization.
Digital Content Manager–Portsmouth, NH
Reporting directly to our VP of Communication and Government Affairs, your primary objective will be to create our online social image and messaging. The Digital Content Manager will develop our channels, build our audiences, and help us form more awareness, engagement, and connections. In this role, you will:
- Develop, maintain, and execute a comprehensive multi-channel social media content calendar. This includes brainstorming new content and campaign ideas, working cross-functionally to develop and create (with an agency) that content and post it. Write clear, accurate, and appropriate copy for website and social media posts.
- Encourage engagement among the Agilyx social communities by actively responding and interacting on our channels.
- Monitor analytics, audience sentiment, and social media trends, and translate learnings into actionable insights.
- Serve as lead for the development and implementation of new Intranet site. Ensure all digital content is on brand and presented in a consistent manner.
In preparation to take on this role you will:
- Have 2+ years of social media management experience.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Be comfortable and flexible with an on-demand schedule, including being responsive as needed since social media channels are always on.
- Be organized and detail-oriented. From the nitty-gritty of calendar maintenance to proofreading every caption. Have an eye for aesthetics, ensuring all external facing materials are on-brand.
- Be passionate about social media and digital communications. Have a strong familiarity with social publishing tools and platforms, especially Meltwater, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Be able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Agilyx Values Diversity—We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note to Recruiters and Employment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and employment agencies and will not pay a recruiting fee to any outside agency unless we have a signed agreement and have requested assistance, in writing, for a specific opening.